Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed Travel Guide

• Gate to Somaliland's Liaison Office in Addis Ababa
    Gate to Somaliland's Liaison Office in...
    by foretopman

8,52,0

Hargeysa

• Visa

Hargeysa Favorites

I got my visa done in Addis Ababa. It took only 5 minutes. I had a friend called the office a few days ahead to make sure the ambassador would be there. The number is 2511 635921 / 635922. In Addis Ababa, I stayed with a host from hospitalityclub.org and his place is on Bole St. The Somaliland Representative is between Bole St. and Cameroon St. so...

• Money Exchange

Hargeysa Favorites

You can find many little stalls on the streets that can change your money(sorry no picture, I thought I took one but I can't seem to find it). It's not necassary to exchange your money though. You can easily use USD. $1 equals a bit over 6000 Shillings.

• International Call

Hargeysa Favorites

I made one phonecall back home from Telesom Office which is a few minutes walk from Oriental Hotel. I think I talked for about 2-3 minutes and it costs $1.5. It was a lot cheaper than in Ethiopia. Dial 00 follow by your country code and number.

Top Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed Hotels

Saylac Hotels
See nearby hotels
Hargeysa Hotels
8 Reviews - 52 Photos

Instant Answers: Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed

Comments

Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed

Plan a Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed locals

Popular Destinations in Gobolka Woqooyi Galbeed