Addo Elephant National Park Restaurants

Eating at our cottage
    by Jenniflower

Most Recent Restaurants in Addo Elephant National Park

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo

Addo Elephant Camp Restaurant: Delicious food and cheery service!

by Jenniflower Updated Jun 8, 2006

Eating at our cottage

The restaurant was very nice in that it is spacious, not fancy, but comfortable.

Service was very good, cheerful and helpful. I thought they were good credit to my country :)

The one downside was a huge table of German tourists on the table next to us. They were VERY loud and didn’t stop talking (shouting). Another German guest arrived and they decided they wanted to add him onto their table, so they (didn’t ask staff to help) simply carried another table across to theirs, in doing so, partially blocking the entrance.

Staff had to ask them to remove it as people needed to come in. Of course, not all tourists are like this, by no means, we just happened to have a very lively (and demanding) table next to us unfortunately.

The rest of our stay we ate at our bungalow, as it is self-catering.

Favorite Dish: At these kinds of restaurants the meat is usually excellent. I had ribs and Lance had a rib-eyed steak. Our vegetables were crisp and fresh, as were the salads.

Mmmm just thinking about it makes my mouth water!

The photo is taken one afternoon. I think we had uh... got up late... skipped breakfast and lunch and gone straight to dinner ;)

• Eco-Tourism
    • Birdwatching
    • National/State Park

• PierreZA's Profile Photo

Restaurant: Addo: Restaurant

by PierreZA Written Jan 11, 2008

Restaurant

The restaurant is at the main reception area. This is also much bigger since my last visit about 4 years ago.
    The menu will most probably have something to please most people’s taste in food.

• National/State Park

Instant Answers: Addo Elephant National Park

Comments

Addo Elephant National Park Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Addo Elephant National Park restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Addo Elephant National Park sightseeing.

View all Addo Elephant National Park hotels