Been here? Rate It!
The entire complex is designed in the style of Tuscany. If you're not gambling and not even shopping, you can still enjoy the beautiful buildings. The ceiling is painted so as to resemble a dusk sky. It's very convincing and makes for such a nice mellow atmosphere.
OK, this is not Pretoria but Johannesburg. I decided though that I have few enough tips not to put them in to seperate pages so my Jozi tips are included in my Pretoria pages.
Montecasino is a casino - whoohoo, there's a hint in the name! Actually, it is also a shopping mall and even if you're not in the least interested in gambling (as I am not) it is still a nice place to visit.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Pretoria Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Bahrain Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Torralta Hotels
- Guatemala City Hotels