Bring Your Binoculars
Photo Equipment: While you can spot whales with the naked eye, you really cannot enjoy seeing them frolick and play without binoculars. We were lucky that we brought 2 pairs with us- one that even takes photos. I spent hours watching them - from our B&B room, from the rocks outside our B&B, from the look-out point, etc.
- Whale Watching
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Miscellaneous: At the very least, pack a basic pair of binoculars! There is nothing worse than other people all around you watching whales in the distance through binoculars and ohh and ahhing and you are straining your eyesight to see what they viewing! I didn't take mine with me and have regretted it ever since.....
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Luxury, Boutique & Design
- Escapio.com Unique Hotels & Best Prices