Know about this? Rate It!
THIS CAMP IS SMALL COMPARED TO THE OTHERS BUT STILL A NICE CAMP, THEY HAVE A GAME VIEWING HIDAWAY THAT ONE CAN SEE THE GAME FROM , ALL THE CHALETS ARE FULLY SERVICED DAILY, AND THEY HAVE GAME DRIVES DAY AND NIGHT ...........................
This is a place of liesure in the mountains just up robbers pass near Pilgrim Rest in the Eastern Transvaal there is a games room for the kids with supervision 24hrs , an adult clubhouse with jaccuzi`s sauna`s hot water swimming pool, 2 resturants not to badly priced game trails, hiking trails squash court`s tennis courts putt putt and of course abeautifull sunset . the accomidation is cosy with a log fire in all the rooms, i suggest that if your going to relax at crystal springs then stay but dont base yourselfs there to drive around the drive through the pass isnt the nicest of roads to drive on .....
- Hiking and Walking
SATARA MAIN CAMP
THIS IS THE BEST CAMP FOR VIEWING OF LIONS ,LEOPARDS AND CHEETAH`S , THIS IS THIRD LARGEST CAMP IN THE PARK THEY CATER FOR CHALETS TO CARAVAN SITES THEY HAVE FACILTIES FOR THE DAY VISITER AS WELL IT ALSO HAS A RESTURANT AND SHOP AT THE CAMP
- National/State Park
CROCODILE BRIDGE CAMP
this camp has been nomiated for the best run camp for three years in a row so it comes throughly recomended , it is the ideal veue to go and view the big five there is even a liquor store at the camp, supermarket and an laundromat for you to do that washing thing , the camp overlooks hundreds kilometres of farmland.................................
SKUKUZA MAIN CAMP
HERE IS ONE OF THE MAIN CAMPS IN THE PARK, IT IS PERFECT FOR BIRD WATCHING AND THE BIG FIVE CAN BE SEEN THERE AS WELL, THERE IS MEDICAL FACILITIES , POLICE STATION , IT EVEN HAS A GOLF COURSE AMAZING IN THE BUSH . THEY HAVE RIVER SIDE WALKS , GAME DRIVES NIGHT AND DAY AND HIKING TRAILS AS WELL .............................
NGWENYA LODGE SISTER COMPANY OF CRYSTAL SPRINGS
SISTER LODGE TO CRYSTAL SPRINGS ALL THE FACILITIES AS FOR CRYSTALS SPRINGS GREAT VIEWS AND CLOSE TO THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- Jungle and Rain Forest
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kruger National Park Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Talawakele Hotels
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Virginia Key Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Anchorage Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Ostseebad Binz
- Michigan City
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path