Sun City Tourist Traps

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

Sun City Casino

by Mikebb Written May 29, 2008

Casino

The Casino is full of glitz and promoted glamour. No different to most casinos throughout the world so you should be aware that most people lose their money. Good for a laugh but recommend when you visit the casino just take the amount of money you can afford to lose, any you walk out with is a bonus.

• Casino and Gambling
    • Seniors

• cokes's Profile Photo

This is a very Safe Place

by cokes Written Feb 3, 2005

Me and a Security Person.

Well I don`t even know if crime exist here , I have`nt heard of any incidents.

I guess people all come here to have a good time.

Well if you are out of line there is lots of security to put you back on track.

Unique Suggestions: Well just behave yourself and have a good time and all will be well.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

No speeding close to Sun City, it will cost you.

by Waalewiener Updated Jan 19, 2003

Sun City Sign

This was funny afterwards, not at the time ,a couple miles before we got to Sun City , we saw some cars at the side of the road, then some body waved us on to stop , so I stopped , and then we saw what I call a
    tourist trap , A tripot with some thing looking like binoculars on the tripot (.We call it Radars), anyways some were Police , some were not . They said I was speeding if I was it was not by much, I said allright how much , and we haggled over how much , i got the fine down to half of what he asked first, just handed over the money and went on our way,I guess we donated to the local economy .

Unique Suggestions: The message is Don't speed when you get close to Sun City.

Instant Answers: Sun City

Comments

Sun City Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Sun City tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sun City sightseeing.