Pangani Travel Guide

• Mouth of Pangani River (Indian Ocean in distance)
    Mouth of Pangani River (Indian Ocean in...
    by Musinbutterfly
  • Pangani
    by mungu_kwa_chupi
  • Hotels
    by Musinbutterfly

Pangani Things to Do

by mungu_kwa_chupi Written Apr 19, 2005

We stayed at argovia for 3/4 nights and in that time I personally very nearly made it through the entire cocktail list (is quite long) in our stay. I fyou are young and open minded, see if you can complete my challenge of drinking them all!

• Study Abroad

• by Musinbutterfly Updated Mar 15, 2005

There is a reef about 1 hours boat trip from the river mouth and the fishes and coral are beautiful. Maziwe Island is a sandbank an hour off shore and there are pretty shells. The ocean is completley clear and clean and the sand is white. It's amazing!

• Diving and Snorkeling
    • Sailing and Boating
    • Beaches

• Pangani Hotels

0 Hotels in Pangani

Pangani Warnings and Dangers

by mungu_kwa_chupi Written Mar 17, 2005

At times the Indian Ocean can produce very powerful surges of water out to sea, especially when a storm is brewing. Also, coconuts frequent the beach at the base of Argovia's cliff, this tip is mainly for the blokes but it can hurt women too. I was unlucky enough to time my exit from the sea as the tide ripped back pulling coconut with it. The pain was terrible and I will leave the finer details to your imagination!

Pangani Off The Beaten Path

by mungu_kwa_chupi Written Apr 19, 2005

We were staying at the argovia lodge (see accomodation tips) and the very helpful staff offered to take a group of us into town in a pickup. The ride was great fun as the group of us raced over the sands of a nice open beach completely unsecured on the back of this pickup, got the adrenaline pumping a bit!

• Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Pangani

Comments

Pangani Travel Guide
Map of Pangani