Been here? Rate It!
Tunisia is in north Africa, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Sahara Desert and between Algeria and Libya. Much of the land is semi-arid and desert. There are mountains in the north. The climate is temperate in the north, with mild, rainy winters and hot, dry summers. The desert is in the south.
- Historical Travel
- Family Travel
Sahara desert - when visiting...
Sahara desert - when visiting Tunisia do not miss the great SAHARA DESERT, this is the trip I will always remember because this was my first time I sow and felt real deser. Needless to say that even near deser you can find big hotels with swimming pools and all rest stuff...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Tunis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Redondo Beach Hotels
- Kifisia Hotels
- Tarbaca Hotels
- El Emir Abdelkader Hotels
- Mata Ortiz