Gouvernorat de Sousse Travel Guide

1,1,0

Sousse

• Medina

Sousse Things to Do

Sousse has a very long history. It was a Phoenician outpost (Hadrumetum), a free Roman city (Byzacium), a vandal town (Hunericopolis) and finally the Byzantine city of Justiniana or Justinianopolis. Nothing of these settlements remains, for in the early years of the Hegira, Justinianopolis was entirely destroyed after a two-month siege by...

• Marhaba Tour Khalef

Sousse Hotels

i have been to this hotel many times and thought the experience was fab! The rooms are great and the...

• Sousse Beach of Hotel Karawan

Sousse Warnings and Dangers

I did not want to leave my expensive Revue Thommen Swiss watch in the Hotelroom dornig my Beach Star,so I Tool the watch to the supervised Beach,belonging to Hotel Karawan.During swimming in the Sea, the watch has been stolen, definitely by one of the 4 staff members belonging to the Hotel.They were sitting next to my beach chair, very few other...

Hammam Sousse

• micajo's Profile Photo

by micajo Written Mar 4, 2008

I went to this Irish pub and it was great. It is in Hammam Sousse before the Dreams Beach hotel. Staff is really friendly and for sure you'll have a good time. We went everyday there, you can have a drink and also you can eat there and listen to live music and there is the karaoke so you can show your talents :) Hope that you try it cos I really liked it and for sure when I will be back I will definetely go there. Keep it up guys of O'Connors.

Dress Code: As you like..... just feel relax

1 Review - 1 Photo
Dar el Saïd Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Gouvernorat de Sousse

Comments

Gouvernorat de Sousse

Plan a Gouvernorat de Sousse vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Gouvernorat de Sousse locals

Popular Destinations in Gouvernorat de Sousse