Gouvernorat de Sousse Travel Guide

1,1,0

Sousse

• Port El Kantaoui

Sousse Things to Do

Sailing out of the harbour in a catamaran feels good. For the first 20 minutes or so, the engine is running, and then the sail is hoisted and it's amazing. The two guys running the show were friendly and you felt safe on the boat. No life-jackets, but this is Tunisia. There were four of us, and we did a fine bit of bartering - £20 for a few hours...

• Mercure Diar El Andalous

Sousse Hotels

Honestly? We didn't stay at the Mouradi. Why am I writing a tip about it, then? There was a bit of...

• Sousse Beach of Hotel Karawan

Sousse Warnings and Dangers

I did not want to leave my expensive Revue Thommen Swiss watch in the Hotelroom dornig my Beach Star,so I Tool the watch to the supervised Beach,belonging to Hotel Karawan.During swimming in the Sea, the watch has been stolen, definitely by one of the 4 staff members belonging to the Hotel.They were sitting next to my beach chair, very few other...

Hammam Sousse

• micajo's Profile Photo

by micajo Written Mar 4, 2008

I went to this Irish pub and it was great. It is in Hammam Sousse before the Dreams Beach hotel. Staff is really friendly and for sure you'll have a good time. We went everyday there, you can have a drink and also you can eat there and listen to live music and there is the karaoke so you can show your talents :) Hope that you try it cos I really liked it and for sure when I will be back I will definetely go there. Keep it up guys of O'Connors.

Dress Code: As you like..... just feel relax

1 Review - 1 Photo
Akouda Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Gouvernorat de Sousse

Comments

Gouvernorat de Sousse

Plan a Gouvernorat de Sousse vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Gouvernorat de Sousse locals

Popular Destinations in Gouvernorat de Sousse