Shanini Transportation

Our local guide

Most Recent Transportation in Shanini

Our lovely local guide

Our local guide

Not too many people speaks english in Djerba, in fact, I've noticed they hate it which surprised me alot because the locals are very tollerant people.
    Anyway, our agent provided us this young girl who is speaking pretty good english. Exploring internal parts of Tunisia, without local guide, is almost mission impossible, unless you speak French.

Exploring Tunisia

During this second visit to Tunisia, I was much more satisfied with my travel agent. The stuff in Tunisia have provided to our group sufficient number of quality vehicles and skilled drivers. Our exploring adventure of the country was above all my expectations.

Jeep is the best

Exploring Tunisia in jeep

When exploring Tunisia, especially the desert and mountain regions, jeep is the best possible transportation. However, it is not easy tusk to get one in the August because demand is much higher then the offer and the rental prices start becoming wild.
    One thing you have to know, renting car in Tunisia cost you much more then renting it in Europe!

Instant Answers: Shanini

Comments

Shanini Transportation

Reviews and photos of Shanini transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Shanini sightseeing.