Luggage and bags: the less weight as possible because yur gone walk quite a while...
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: light clothes thru out tunisia and especially in carthage where it is always very hot ...
Photo Equipment: bring all yur photo gear and ready to snapshot hundred clics...
Miscellaneous: along with light clothes, also light shoes are recommendeble. and don't forget yur hat and shades and water.
bring along water bottles to prevent dehytration.
- Historical Travel
Prepare to Mediterranean Sun
Luggage and bags: Prefer light bags for a comfortable walk. A bottle of drink water is also recommended.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Summer clothes and proper shoes for walk. Additionaly hat for protection from sun.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Protective lotion or oil.
Photo Equipment: A digital camera must be in your list of course.
- Historical Travel
Fighting the Heat - Part I
Miscellaneous: Travels to places like Tunisia involves a lot of fighting the heat, especially if you, like me (I am still surprised as to why I did that), go there right in the middle of the summer. Here’s a list of useful items to take:
- Hats and other covering: Large brimmed hats that provide head covering and some shade. For women, they are also a proof of modesty, welcomed when visiting old churches and mosques. Scarves and the like covering shoulders and arms can keep the sun off during treks. A cloth hat or scarf can be soaked to help keep the head cool.
- "Squeeze Breeze": this is a water bottle with a sprayer and a battery-operated fan attached. The beach toy to take with you!
- Sun block: While sun blocks may be purchased in Tunisia, people tend to prefer sticking with their own favourite brand (the skin, too, ‘gets used’ to it), and there’s not guarantee you’ll find it on the spot. So take your own, if you have preferences!
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates