White Water Rafting on Source of Nile
Guided raft trips down Grade 5 rapids on the source of the Nile. An awesome setting with incredible wildlife run very professionally. You get breakfast, snacks and an after event bbq and accomodation in dorms.
You can even buy a video of yourself......."how the hell did I do that..."
I went with Nile River Explorers in Jinja. They ran a very professional service. They charge $85 all inclusive for the above.
Equipment: Loads of suncream.
Suggest trainer bottoms that wont drag when you go under water (shorts expose your legs to the sun).
Get a bodo bodo to Nile Rivers Campsite (should cost about 2000 shillings).
The companies will supply all the technical equipment.Related to:
Explore the World
- Goulburn Hotels
- Prescott Hotels
- Miramar Hotels
- Tumut Hotels
- Kampong Pasir Ris
- Santorini Island Sports & Outdoors
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Sports & Outdoors
- Land Hessen Sports & Outdoors
- Pulau Tioman Sports & Outdoors
- Penang Sports & Outdoors
- Water Activities
- Tuscany Sports & Outdoors
- Dubai Sports & Outdoors
- Kuala Terengganu Sports & Outdoors
- Armagh Sports & Outdoors
- Cartagena Sports & Outdoors
- Karlstad Sports & Outdoors