2 more images
so the story goes...
one afghan to another-
A-i shot and killed a man today.
A-his great great great grandfather killed my great great great grandfather...
B- why are you so impatient??
afghanisthan is made up of many ethnic groups, and often the enimity between groups of people can last longer than you could imagine.Related to:
- Historical Travel
- Business Travel
Be very sensitive to what your...
Be very sensitive to what your host tells you, but here are a few basics. (mostly for women)
1. Never look a man in the eyes, and never attempt to touch a man you are not married to.
2. Always have your head and shoulders covered, and wear longsleeved dresses and loose pants
3. Avoid the religious police and do not travel alone
4. Afghans are wonderfully hospitable but please be aware that it is illegal under the Taliban to visit an Afghan home or to invite them to yours.
A important part of afghan...
A important part of afghan culture is the music and my afghan friend used to sing in Radio Afghanistan. Music was strongly restricted from 1992 and became totally banned by Taliban in 1996. Now music is once again allowed.
PHOTO: MY FRIEND SING IN THE STUDIOS OF RADIO AFGHANISTAN IN THE 'GOOD OLD DAYS'....
PHOTO : Refugees At UNCHR's...
PHOTO : Refugees At UNCHR's Refugee Camp, Peshawar. The Faces Who Are Longing For PEACE.....Hoping and Waiting which is Never End Story...Related to:
After almost 4 years in Afghanistan, for a change, I thought of spending some nights in the most...more
Good for: Solo
I stayed in Park Palace Guest House in Oct 2010. There is no proper shop near the guest house. The...more
Top Afghanistan Hotels
- Kabul Hotels
- 139 Reviews - 289 Photos
- Shirpur Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Mazar-e Sharif Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 33 Photos
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Manati Hotels
- Pattaya Hotels
- Caloocan City Hotels
- Kampung Teluk Senangin Hotels
- Montauk Hotels
- Alta Lake Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Mohonk Lake Hotels
- Musaffah Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Kløfta Hotels
- Ostseebad Binz