Thimphu Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Thimphu

• HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo

Club Ace: Dance your night away

by HasTowelWillTravel Updated Dec 11, 2010

Bhutan is not what you would think of when you consider good partying/dancing scenes. However, do not doubt the ability and desire of Bhutanese to get down on an evening, and Club Ace is a good spot to loosen up with local Thimpu residents. The club plays a blend of electronic music, with a large dance floor and a good set of lights. The music is usually house-style, with good beats and a nice danceline to it. And it is filled with mostly locals of youngerish age, having fun and shedding the stresses of the day with their feet. Not too many tourists, but a place to get out if you need a late night.

Dress Code: Decent attire is encouraged, but nothing formal.

• Study Abroad

• CLUB ACE: ELECTRONIC THIMPHU

by tanyajane08 Written Sep 15, 2008

Well guys if you think that Pumping house grooves and electrifying music is only to be found at the European Clubs and island Of Ibiza i was shocked to witness the same at a nightclub in the calm Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.
    5 mins drive from the main traffic in Thimhu this club has got the best music I heard in Recent time including my visit to UK.
    The DJ was Indian but was overwhelmed by the music he was spinning . the latest in the dance chart of Radio1 and Ministry of Sound. A friend introduced me to him who was popularly known as DJ decee.

Oops for a moment i thought was back home till i realized I'm in Thimphu when the bartender gazed at me for asking Martini.
    Music at the club rocked ..

o ya they call them self "CLUB ACE "
    Indeed at least musically..
    cheers DJ

Dress Code: No Open Footwear

• Women's Travel
    • Singles

• jigmee007's Profile Photo

all star: hot gals

by jigmee007 Written Apr 4, 2007

well,if you wannna feel bangkok in thimphu than you better visit this club.....hot chicks and drinks make u go wild.....
    it is adviceable to go with a parter,but if u don't have one.......than NO PROBS...
    there are so many single ladies out there!!!!!!!!!
    cheers

Dress Code: no dress code

Instant Answers: Thimphu

• Oct 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I booked a hotel Tashi Gatshel in Wandue Punakha from Kolkata over phone. They confirmed my booking and told me you can pay on arrival. But when I reached there they refuse our booking. Their behavior is very bad. But in the same process I booked my hotel, HOTEL PELJORLING, in Paro and on arrival I got my room their. So never go Hotel Tashi Gatshel. This is the worst hotel in Bhutan.

Thimphu Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Thimphu nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Thimphu sightseeing.