Places to eat in Yangon Division

Most Viewed Restaurants in Yangon Division

• peerapa's Profile Photo

Coffe Shop: Tea Time @ Yangon

by peerapa Written May 12, 2005

Me and My friend're like to drink Hot Tea with Milk...and we 'd chance to taste hot tea in Coffe & Tea shop shop in 3 places....

1. at coffe shop near Latta Jetty.
    2. at coffe shop beside ticket counter at bus station while waitng bus to go to Bago
    3. at Coffe Shop near Market urm...I'm forgot about name of market but it's not far from Karaweik.

You can choose to drink with cake, moon cake and bread with chicken or deep-fried doughstick...

Favorite Dish: Hot Tea with Milk

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Street vendors: Dried fruits and nuts

by herzog63 Written Sep 3, 2003

The dried fruits and nuts are great energy foods to grab to munch on while walking the streets of Yangon or going on a hike. I know that the nuts in the photo are cachews but the dried fruits are up for debate. The are all tasty!! And very inexpensive too! Funny Story:
    When I stopped to buy some nuts from the lady that owned the stand we finished our transaction and I thought her display looked nice so I asked her if I could take a photo...Sure!! But she ran to the other side of the street!! She wasn't going to be in the photo!! haha I thanked her and moved on....

Favorite Dish: Nuts and dried fruit.

Yangon Division Hotels

See nearby hotels
Syriam Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Yangon Division

Comments

Yangon Division Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Yangon Division restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yangon Division sightseeing.
Map of Yangon Division