Battambang Sports & Outdoors

local life at its best
    by richiecdisc

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Battambang

• sachara's Profile Photo

Volleybal nextdoor to the hotel

by sachara Updated Dec 13, 2005

Next to the Star Hotel was a volleybalfield. Always when I left the hotel or came back there were people playing volleybal, doesn't matter early morning or afternoon.....

I noticed that sometimes boys and other times adults were playing, so many different people use this place. I liked it to see this, being a competition volleybalplayer myself for many years, but also playing at the sandy field in the open air at the holidaycentre of my parents just for leisure every free minute.

• King_Golo's Profile Photo

Get a massage

by King_Golo Written Sep 3, 2005

All over Cambodia, Seeing Hand Massage places can be found. Blind people provide very good massages for about $3-4. Battambang also has a Seeing Hands Massage in the town centre. I got the best massage of my life there!

Equipment: you don't have to bring anything - massage clothes are provided at the entrance

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

Local kids and soccer

by richiecdisc Written May 28, 2005

local life at its best

Watching locals go about their everyday lives is one of travel’s great joys. Kids are especially fun though when they catch you, you are likely to become somewhat of a celebrity in a town like Battambang. I managed to snap a few shots before they “caught” me at which point they ran over and excitedly asked where I was from. I asked where the Wat I was searching out was and after explaining it to me, they went back to their game.

Equipment: A zoom is good to catch action shots but sometimes, you don't get the time to bust it out!

Instant Answers: Battambang

Comments

Battambang Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Battambang sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Battambang sightseeing.