Places to eat in Khett Kampot

Most Viewed Restaurants in Khett Kampot

• Lesgirl's Profile Photo

Little Garden Bar: I needed comfort food!

by Lesgirl Written Jul 8, 2004

This was a little gem! Right on the riverfront managed by anglo / aussies who put out some great specials eg. good old egg and chips, casseroles, roasts, soups and puddings. There is also some great khmer food on the menu. Outdoor eating in a tropical garden setting with gorgeous views. I pigged out on the food and cocktails, couldn't help myself!

Favorite Dish: My fav was a special they had one night of Kampot peppered prawns, being a pepper fanatic they hit the spot. Incidentally Kampot is well known for it's pepper and it deserves it's reputation!

• Rikitikitavi: Huge portions of fantastic food

by MarcellaNijkerk Written Feb 28, 2007

Oh well, so I spent the first night at Rikitikitavi in bed from the bad crab I had eaten in Kep, and the next day I finally got to tuck into their menu. I had already seen some food going past, and it all looked amazing. I decided to go for their Chicken Satay, and it was huge! The chicken was clean tasting, and the sauce - no peanut butter here, but the real thing! The dish also came with servings of sauteed potatoes, brown rice and a side salad, but you could choose other sides as well. Bummer that the Satay was so delicious and big, because I had seen the apple pie and really wanted that for desert. So I saved that one for lunch the next day. Nearly forgot to mention that the view is absolutely stunning, especially during sunset, the owners did a really good job designing the whole restaurant, it had a very warm feel to it. Just as the staff, they were very well trained and polite.

Favorite Dish: I had apple pie the next day and it was enormous (again); it was just as you want apple pie to be... loads of fresh apple and raisins for filling and a lovely crunchy crust served with ice cream and whipped cream. For dinner I had Chicken Yogurt Wraps - only a starter, but I was still stuffed from the gorgeous apple pie - and guess what? That was fantastic as well, an original dish, light, slightly spiced and really tender chicken. Really can't tell which dish is the best on Rikitikitavi's menu, I wish I had more time to discover....

• Seniors

• chrisvandenbroucke's Profile Photo

Everywhere on the street: Kampot, walking foodstalls

by chrisvandenbroucke Written Mar 20, 2004

Cambodia is famous for its French baguettes: you find them anywhere. It costs you less than half a dollar and tastes very good.
    The bread comes with meat and vegetables

• mrotsmit's Profile Photo

Rusty Keyhole: Good music & no missionaries!

by mrotsmit Written Apr 1, 2010

Great place for a good traditional British breakfast and killer Khmer coffee. Best place in town to hang out and meet ex-pats and other travellers.

Favorite Dish: Breakfast.

Khett Kampot Hotels

Top Khett Kampot Hotels

Kampot Hotels
13 Reviews - 27 Photos
Kampong Saom Hotels
73 Reviews - 206 Photos

Instant Answers: Khett Kampot

Comments

Khett Kampot Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Khett Kampot restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Khett Kampot sightseeing.
Map of Khett Kampot