Getting Around Khett Kampot

At Siem Reap airport. Flight on time!
    Our plane
    Snack box

Most Viewed Transportation in Khett Kampot

• davidjo's Profile Photo

Bus to Phnom Phen

by davidjo Written May 18, 2012

Several bus companies run trips to Phnom Phen, usually twice a day, early morning and early afternoon. The bus will pick you up at your guest house for the 3-4 hour trip. I don't know if the buses still run through Kep, a beach area 25 kms east of Kampot, but if they still do you will have some good views of the sea so try sit on the right hand side.

• picek's Profile Photo

bycicle rentals

by picek Written Jul 29, 2008

If you like to get around by bycicle (and I think in Kampot that's the best way) you should be able to rent one for 1 USD a day already. We were able to rent it by our guest house (Long Villa) and probably all other GHs can arrange rental too; talk to the staff and they'll find something for you. It should never be a problem.

• mikegr's Profile Photo

Getting to Bokor National Park

by mikegr Updated Jan 3, 2005

The Bokor National Park is a mountain with a huge plateau on top. The road up is unsealed and very bumpy - my local guide took me up on a small engined motorbike - I don't recommend this (despite the fact that I loved every minute of it!!!) - it took us ages to get up, pushing the bike at times. Taking a more sturdy vehicle will give you more tme to enjoy the summit.

• National/State Park

Khett Kampot Hotels

• Rikitikitavi

A small lovely inn by the river. Run by a friendly Dutch lady, there are about 8 rooms. This...

• Borey Bokor

13 Reviews - 27 Photos
Kampong Saom Hotels
75 Reviews - 210 Photos

Instant Answers: Khett Kampot

Comments

Khett Kampot Transportation

Reviews and photos of Khett Kampot transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Khett Kampot sightseeing.
Map of Khett Kampot