Places to eat in Khett Siem Reab

Most Viewed Restaurants in Khett Siem Reab

• shrimp56's Profile Photo

The Forest Hut: Delicious Cambodian food!

by shrimp56 Updated Jan 3, 2004

Our tour guide arranged a lunch for our group at this restaurant. The food was delicious, especially the sweet and sour fish! [lower left] There were 5 courses at a sum of $6 US plus drinks.

• so_alex's Profile Photo

Taj Mahal: Best Indian Food In Town

by so_alex Written Feb 19, 2003

Wide variety of excellent Indian food. Indian Cook. Reasonably priced. Helpful photo menu. Veg. and non-veg.

Favorite Dish: The boss will ask you how hot & spicy you can stand for. Of course you can choose NO spicy.

Tah Mahal

• edachsund's Profile Photo

Porkey tounge

by edachsund Written Dec 30, 2002

Favorite Dish: This is another odd to look and tastes.
    A pork tounge, as you can see it, testorine, and some other organs, they stimmed and ready to eat with a beer again.

uarghh............. dare to try anyone???

porkey tail as well

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Food Vendors

by herzog63 Written Oct 6, 2002

There are many kinds of snack food vendors walking around selling their food. Probably not all of them are up to western standards for cleanliness. But the food tastes great!!

Bun vendor

Angkor Wat Hotels
1683 Reviews - 4879 Photos

Instant Answers: Khett Siem Reab

• Jul 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Please kindly forward this comment to the Management of Taste of Asia Restaurant inside Phnom Penh International Airport. This is just a constructive feedback and comment for the management of Taste of Asia restaurant to review the behavior of your staff.

On 26 July 2014, I had a soup and a glass of coffee at the Taste of Asia inside Phnom Penh International Airport before my departure. The food is fairly good but one of the woman staff (waitress) was so rude and unacceptable to me. Why?

After I finished my breakfast, she (waitress) gave me the restaurant survey form about their food and service. Then, I decided to complete the form and gave it to her. But I don't want to put my name in the form and she came to me and ask for my name. I responded my name is the same as my email address which I already completed. So, no need for me to complete it. Suddenly, she somehow acted unprofessionally as a staff. She then threw a way my completed survey form in the "Rubbish". I can't believe with my eyes and it is unacceptable behavior to me.

How would you feel once someone through your completed form in the rubbish in front of you?

You can ask one of the staff counter (Biller) there. And I also reported this issue to her but I don't believe she will take it to the management for improvement.

This is an honest comment and feedback to the management of this restaurant to review the behavior of your staff. I do hope this comment and feedback will get through the management.

You can contact me on 673 8842179.

Thank you.

• goodfish's Profile Photo
      Jul 31, 2014 at 5:03 AM

bongangkeara, I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience but our members here are all "volunteers" who simply share our travel experiences and do not handle complaints or other issues with businesses. To express your dissatisfaction with the treatment you received, I'm afraid that you're going to need to contact the business yourself.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Jul 31, 2014 at 11:27 AM

As this restaurant is inside the airport and has no contact details I suggest you use the 'suggestion box' on the airport website to make your complaint:

cambodia-airports.aero/en/co...

You can also write a review here on VT, or on the restaurant's Facebook page:

facebook.com/pages/Taste-Of-...

Khett Siem Reab Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Khett Siem Reab restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Khett Siem Reab sightseeing.
Map of Khett Siem Reab