Been here? Rate It!
Amok Cafe & restaurant
I found this place by chance, asking in my guesthouse for a place to dine. They told me where to find it, but the alley where it is located is not very appealling, so lonely and dark. So once there I had to ask someone in the street to reconfirm that was the place...
But at the end it ended up to be a very nice garden terrace place with superb service and live local music.
They have rooms to let also, in the upper floors.
Favorite Dish: Fish curry in a banana leaf or coconut shell, called AMOK, from which the restaurant takes its name.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Middle Bass Island Hotels
- Parish of Clarendon Hotels
- Beverwijk Hotels
- Saint Simons Island
- Torres del Paine
- Harrogate Hotels