Been here? Rate It!
Bali Cafe: Tasty food
Indonesian food, really tasty. Looks out onto the river, peaceful area. The staff were a bit too attentive when we sat down, felt pressured into ordering quickly. When we had finished, we sat for ages with our plates in front of us trying to get their attention so we could pay (they were having a good old chat in the corner). It's a shame.
Favorite Dish: Chicken with spicy tomato sauce
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Phnom Penh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Manhattan Beach
- Margaret River Hotels
- Lago di Mezzola Hotels
- Ban Pak Bara Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains Hotels
- Atlantic City