Been here? Rate It!
Rising Sun Pub: Traditional English Food
For those of you who need to satisfy their craving for a traditional English meal while in Phnom Penh, then the Rising Sun, just around the corner from the FCCC, is just the place for you. It's menu is heavy on such delights as fish & chips, roast beef and steaks. I didn't actually eat here but I saw the roast chicken Sunday lunch being served and it looked very tempting and the portions were enormous. Also seemed to be a favourite haunt of several expats from the UK and Australia who were always willing to have a chat.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Phnom Penh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jim Thompson's House Restaurant
- Glenwood Springs Restaurants
- Nikko Restaurants
- Marstrand Restaurants
- Riverside Indonesian Restaurant
- Hong Kong Restaurants
- Marrakesh Restaurants
- Regensburg Restaurants
- traditional&local Egyptian food
- El Rincon De Rafas
- Belgo Centraal (Covent Garden)
- Nazareth Restaurants