Know about this?
English Speaking Motorbike driver is a must
The cheapest way to go around Phnom Pehn is by moto (motorbike). The basic fare is 1000r -2000r one way. But sometime the driver says "yes" (he doesn't know any other English words perhaps) but actually he has no idea where to go. I once lost!
Unique Suggestions: - Pick an English speaking driver (usually they're in front of Narin Guesthouse or Hotel Indochine)
- Bring your map and flag down the place you wanna go.
- Make sure the driver understand where's the place, as the English name is different than the local name in Khmer language.
- Agree the fare in advance (you can bargain as well, as they usually ask for 1 USD).
Fun Alternatives: - Rent your own motorbike (and find your own way?)
- Go by taxi (of course is more expensive though)
- Join the tour
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Phnom Penh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Steptoe Butte State Park
- Point Dume State Beach Hotels
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Hotels
- Solvang Hotels
- Balangoda Hotels
- Michigan City