Know about this?
Bring sun lotion for the boat
On the boat from Siem Reap I had to do all the journey on the roof, under the bright sun. I didn't care taking sun lotion with me, as I am used to the sun and don't really care much about that.
But 5 hours under that sun was too much for me, and my face got seriously burnt (I peeled away next week).
So at least bring some hat or umbrella to protect you...
- Sailing and Boating
- Budget Travel
The monsoon time in Cambodia is April - October. April is also the hottest month while December and January is about the coolest. Always make sure you drink plenty of water in the heat.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Phnom Penh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Corpus Christi Hotels
- Sand City Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Darjeeling Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Telluride Hotels
- Singapore Warnings and Dangers
- Cebu City Warnings and Dangers
- Rome Warnings and Dangers
- Guangzhou Warnings and Dangers
- Ukraine Warnings and Dangers
- Philadelphia Warnings and Dangers
- Be aware of Call Girls
- Kovalam Warnings and Dangers
- Lima Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Phangan Warnings and Dangers
- Lombok Warnings and Dangers
- Oman Warnings and Dangers