Acrobatic Show, Beijing

Know about this? Rate It!

Human Pyramid
    by amambaw
    by Gard
  • amambaw's Profile Photo

Acrobatic Show

by amambaw Written Oct 23, 2004

Human Pyramid

Favorite thing: We really enjoyed taking in an acrobatic show while we were in Beijing. The feats are all quite amazing. Coming from a sport background where flexibility is key I am always in awe of the contortionists. If you get a chance, do take in a show. There are several in Beijing, just inquire at your hotel.

• Gard's Profile Photo

by Gard Written Apr 20, 2003

Favorite thing: We bought tickets for the Acrobatics show
    in the hotel lobby at 120 RMB (about € 15) each. The show was located pretty close to our hotel (the SAS Radisson) and it started at about 7.30 PM. I haven’t been to a show like this in years and it reminded me a bit about stuff that you see in the circus. I was pretty impressed with the show itself. Some of the stuff that was performed was quite amazing. Just look at the picture. The man at the bottom is balancing on a cylinder and the boy on top is doing the same. Looks pretty dangerous if you ask me :-) The show lasted for about 1-1 ½ hours and if you get thirsty or hungry you can buy snacks there during the interval. We also thought about going to the Beijing opera but we never really got around to that…maybe next time :-)

Instant Answers: Beijing