Lotus, Beijing

No. 29 Yandaixie Jie, DiAn Men, Xicheng District 010-64077857

Know about this? Rate It!

Nice Beef
  • Lotus
  • Lotus
  • woosha708's Profile Photo

Lotus: Chill with some drinks on a lake

by woosha708 Written Apr 22, 2005
    view from

This place was a favorite of mine for some evening drinks and people watching. There's even a Starbucks for the coffee drinkers. Some restaurants and some bars including ones with 2nd story walkout views of the lake.

Don't miss this area for nightlife fun.

• Lemonita's Profile Photo

Lotus: Lotus Cafe/Bar

by Lemonita Written Aug 12, 2003

This was the first bar in Houhai area that I went to and this is probably why I like it best. Actually in all the area, along the lake, there are a lot of cafe/bars that have opened in the last 2 years I've been told.
    Lotus isn't easy to find, especially at night but you would recognize it by its round window on the 2nd floor. It's accross a thai restaurant, also named Lotus, which has the same owner.

The bar is decorated in a very cosy way. I just had the impression I was going into a friend's place and not a cafe/bar.

This cafe/bar is opened all day and it's really nice on the afternoon. We can go out on the small terrace and have an excellent banana milkshake (I strongly recommand it if they don't have, try the apple milkshake instead)!

Dress Code: Casual

• elainetan7906's Profile Photo

Lotus Lane: Nice Place to hang out at night beside the river

by elainetan7906 Written Dec 30, 2005

Dinner and have a drink or two ....I cant remember which one we went.. but the food is fantastic...

Dress Code: Casual