Starbucks, Beijing

4 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

Plenty of chairs but, not much noise :)
    by KevinMichael
  • Starbucks
    by Guantanamera
    Starbucks Cafe...
    by ahoerner
  • Guantanamera's Profile Photo

Starbucks: Beijing Starbucks

by Guantanamera Written Nov 18, 2007

Seen here, my photo of the Starbucks in Beijing, just on the southern edge of Qianhai Lake. Love the traditional Chinese architectural design aesthetic of this Starbucks and I really enjoyed hanging out here, with a caramel macchiato, nice comfy chair and classic jazz music in the background. After a coffee, there are many bar & restaurant choices alongside the lake, just nearby.

• KevinMichael's Profile Photo

Starbucks: Coffee? No! Starbucks COFFEE!! WOoh hoo

by KevinMichael Written Oct 23, 2007

Plenty of chairs but, not much noise :)

Well, sometimes I like to live it up. And Starbucks is the common man's way of living it up... you know being gourmet and all that. Frankly, I just plain like Starbucks. Mind you, I don't do this everyday otherwise, I'd be burning a whole in my pocket.

In a not so busy Starbucks like this one, it's actually a good place to relax.

Favorite Dish: Frappuccino's rule. This time I had a Banana Frappuccino. Yum!

• Arjaree's Profile Photo

Starbucks: Look what I found here!

by Arjaree Written Oct 23, 2004

Starbucks has sure spreaded its power in most corners of the world. But who would imagine to find one in this Forbidden City! Specially when this country used to have no Western products... but here in this Forbidden City@#!$

As there is one, I suppose after walking miles and miles within this grand place, for the coffee drinkers, you can just rest while sipping your coffee here.

• Business Travel

• kimberbakos's Profile Photo

Starbucks: Finally, good coffee in China!

by kimberbakos Written Mar 10, 2004
    Starbucks - Beijing

It was just like every other Starbucks I have been in, which after 15 days in China, had it own appeal.
    If you are like me and still had a few people you need the "perfect" last minute gift for, pick up one of the HUGE coffee mugs that says Beijing on it, has the Great Wall, and the Starbucks logo.

Favorite Dish: I got some cheese straws, a classic American favorite. I tucked them in my. bag and took them on the plane. About 6 hours into the trip home, they sure did hit the spot.

• Business Travel
    • School Holidays

• ahoerner's Profile Photo

Starbucks: Yes, coffee!

by ahoerner Written Jul 4, 2004

Starbucks Cafe...

Yes, if you want a coffee, do not wast time and try to find the nearest Starbucks.

No more words.

Favorite Dish: Any of the mochas...

Instant Answers: Beijing