Been here? Rate It!
*JINSHAN GONGYUAN [COAL HILL]
The last Ming emperor is supposed to have hung himself on this hill as his dynasty collapsed in 1644. The park overlooks the city and the roofs of the Forbidden City.
DITAN GONGYUAN [PARK OF THE EARTH]
This park dates back to 1530 and revolves around a sanctuary where the emperor offered sacrifices to the god of the earth. Locals come here to dance under the tree to music from radios.
Bei Hai Park
Bei Hai Park is a famous park of beijing, people likes to go there for a short visit, climb Bai Ta, walking around the lake, even skiing on the lake in winter.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Check out DA GUAN YUAN... ...
Check out DA GUAN YUAN... And here we are at the main entrance to this enchanting place!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Beijing Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Oban Hotels
- Wheathampstead Hotels
- Alghero Hotels
- Richards Bay Hotels
- Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge