Know about this?
There are alot of beggars that...
There are alot of beggars that crowd around the entrances of tourist attractions. Just be aware that pick pockets will watching out for supposedly rich tourists in famous attractions such as the; Forbidden City, Beijing Zoo, Summer Palace and Lama Temple.
Beggars are prevalent from Xi...
Beggars are prevalent from Xi Dan all the way up to the third ring but, the worst are around Silk Alley. If you want to avoid the worst of it, at the Friendship Store take the side road and then the next right. You pass the American Consulate and will eventually end up at the back end of Silk Alley but, without having gone through all the beggars
Sellers and beggers is found...
Sellers and beggers is found everywhere. The sellers often will try to cheat you for money...and the beggers often use their kids to beg to get money...
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
Beijing Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Pete Beach Hotels
- Kochi Hotels
- Antipolo Hotels
- Reno Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Bacolod City
- Los Angeles Warnings and Dangers
- Cyprus Warnings and Dangers
- Santorini Island Warnings and Dangers
- Estes Park Warnings and Dangers
- Krakow Warnings and Dangers
- Sevilla Warnings and Dangers
- Seychelles Warnings and Dangers
- Albania Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Rochester Warnings and Dangers
- Quito Warnings and Dangers