Beijin Travel Guide

• Beijin
    by hm8181
    my wife enjoying the soup noodle
    by nsl5265
  • b.b.q mutton and beef on top of the b.b.q bread
    b.b.q mutton and beef on top of the...
    by nsl5265

Beijin Restaurants

• nsl5265's Profile Photo
    my wife enjoying the soup noodle 4 more images

by nsl5265 Written Aug 19, 2007

the special of this restaurant are the delicious b.b.q of mutton,beef,chicken wings,bread,
    its a small restaurant that almost sell any food but pork because the owner is a chinese muslim.beside b.b.q i also find delicious chinese food such as fried rice,fried noodles,all sort of delicious home cook chinese dishes.

Favorite Dish: b.b.q lamb leg,b.b.q chicen wings,b.b.q mutton,b.b.q beef and b.b.q bread.

Beijin Transportation

• by johnnywill Written Jun 19, 2008

yes,just try it as there are English signs at the railway station and in the trains, and what you gonna do is just to follow them. If you wanna know more about China or need more help, welcome to my website: http://www.hellochina.com/invite/by/vili/culture_en

Beijin Warnings and Dangers

• by dpmaster Written Oct 13, 2005

I made two calls from a public phone in the new BEIJIN international airport. Each call has been charged 38 USD by a SCAM phone company. Indeed, in one of the two calls, I met a technical trouble and I could not talk at all. I am going to lodge an official complaint via my credit card company and try to cancel the charge for the failed call. I strongly recommend not to use the public phones in the airport for international calls.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Beijin

Comments

Beijin Travel Guide
Map of Beijin