Chaozhou Sports & Outdoors

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Chaozhou

Swimming in Han-River

Swimming in Han-River

Many people go swimming in Han-River during summer. You can even see those big fans of swimming swim in winter. I think not a few people living in Chaozhou can swim for Han-River is so close to them. My dad likes swimming in Han-River a lot. He taught my younger brother and me swimming when we were very young as he thinks swimming is the basic skill we should learn.

Fishing at the Han-River Corridor

Fishing at the Han-River Corridor

I think the Han-River Corridor is a good place for the fishing fans. You can often see some people fishing here. I guess there is another reason people like fishing here: the fishes from the Han-River taste very delicious! There are even some restaurants near the Han-River side serving river fishes .

• alywang's Profile Photo

Jogging In The West Lake Hill Near My Home:)

by alywang Updated Jul 19, 2007

Jogging In The West Lake Hill Near My Home:)

Jogging is a good sport. It’s simple and can be done alone. That’s the reason I do more jogging than any other sports. The West Lake Hill is near my home. It’s a small hill which near the West Lake. There’s a lane around the middle of the hill. I can’t find other better places than here to jog. Many trees here make the air very fresh!

Taijiquan-A Good Way to Health

My mom is playing Tai Ji Quan

There are not a few people playing Taijiquan in the West Lake Hill and West Lake Park. I think Taijiquan is a good way to health, especially for the elderly. Though it’s slow and takes patience, after you playing Taijiquan, you will get sweaty.
    Hehe, do you think my mom playing Taijiquan is kind of cool :)

Instant Answers: Chaozhou

Comments

Chaozhou Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Chaozhou sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Chaozhou sightseeing.