Guangzhou Restaurant, Guangzhou

De Fa Chang Restaurant in Guangzhou
    by sfphototraveller
  • Bosphorus Premium Turkish Restaurant: Best Halal Restaurant in Guangzhou

by Toni777 Written May 22, 2014

There are many halal restaurants in Guangzhou. But I especially like the Bosporus Restaurant on Jianshe 6 Malu. Very popular, the restaurant is full whenever I go there. The staff is polite and professional.

Favorite Dish: Especially their kebab meat, it is very good quality, really fresh. I eat this every time, but also the other dishes are good. Prices are standard for this level of restaurant.

• Business Travel

• Hooley's, Paulaner, the brew, The tavern, McCawley: Best places to hangout and enjoy great food :)

by m4rc3ll Updated Aug 4, 2012

Hooley's Great place to hangout with live music! good price during happy hour for the beer! :P
    located in ( 珠江新城) Zhu jiang new town

Paulaner a german famous restaurant served freshly brewed beer, they brew it in the restaurant Located in shi pai qiao subway station, inside the shopping mall tai koo hui ( 太古汇)3rd floor

The Brew and The Tavern located in almost the same place ( 珠江新城花就路)zhu jiang new town hua jiu lu, the brew has the best burger and Nachos! believe me its good! Tavern is a good place do drink beer :)

Mccawleys, big sports bar, with live music sometimes :) Good place to hangout, located in Zhujiang new town hua cheng da dao ( 珠江新城花城大道)

Have a good meal, for more detail hit me up on email : m4rc3ll@naver.com

• Paris Jie: best restaurant

by sanamicky Written Sep 10, 2010

Paris is a city where multicultural inheritance can be admired and felt. In twenty districts, lives and stories go randomly trough the streets and metro stations…

A city surrounded by the periferique boulevard, the unofficial limit and ring of the city of love… Paris Jie crossed the periferique and brought a part of this spirit to his clients.

In 2010, the first Paris Jie was established in Guangzhou by three french dreamers. ParisJie is the place to find the finest french food and to have a leisurely stroll around Paris…

Monday to Saturday :

Roasted Camembert Cheese, fried Apple ¥48

Main courses

Tilapia Fish Filet, two Peppers Coulis, Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes ¥88

Salmon Brochette, Chorizo cream, Pilaf Rice ¥108

Beef Tenderloin, Wine Seller Sauce, Homemade French fries, Provencal Tomatoes ¥118

Duck Filet, Honey Sauce, Baby Potatoes, Piperade ¥88

Beef Sirloin, Green Peppercorn Sauce, Piperade, Homemade French Fries ¥108

Pork Tenderloin, Old Mustard Sauce, Baby Potatoes, French Bean ¥88

French Red Wine Beef Hotpot ¥198 (2 pers)

THE BEEF WE SERVE COMES FROM USA

Desserts

Crème Brulee, Cinnamon Flavor ¥38

Molten Chocolate Cake and his red broken Heart ¥42

Paris Jie Mille Feuille ¥38

Banana Pear Chocolate Crumble ¥36

Melba Threesome ¥42

Sorbet drowned into alcohol ¥36
    (Pina Rhum or Lemon Vodka or Mango Malibu Mango or Papaya Soho)

• Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• I'm Bar Cafe: BEST HAMBURGER IN GUANGZHOU

by drkight Written Aug 16, 2009

BEST HAMBURGER - There is a New Place that makes PERFECT AMERICAN HAMBURGERS - SAME REAL TASTE - REAL HAMBURGER MEAT - JUST PERFECT ! I know because I used to own a couple Denny's in the US and I taught them how to make them. The Chef listened and makes them exactly the way I showed them. You will be shocked , they are perfect and the place is a Really Nice Place to enjoy them. Some Chinese Food, Fruit Plates etc. Kitchen VERY VERY CLEAN . This place is called "I'm Bar" and located about 4 minutes west of the WEST Gate of TianHe Park on #4 , 107 Dong Fang San Lu , Its next to China Constuction Bank and in the bottom of the large Apt Building. Open at 10 am - 11 PM It is worth the drive. Real Sweet Pickles, White Onions, Yellow American Cheese, perfect toasted buns, High Quality Austrailian Beef. Server with French Fries 38 RMB . Phone 85643133 They dont speak English but we are working on that with them. Very nice people . The also server Beer . Nice Family Place. This is by far the best Hamburger in Guangzhou !!

Favorite Dish: American Hamburger - Best I have ever had in Guangzhou and as compared to the ones in the USA, its just as good if not better

The Chinese food is also good. I am from the US and I dont like the Chinese food but I can eat what they make here. Kitchen very clean and quality is the best. Young Chef that knows what he is doing and listens to suggestions.

You will love this little clean modern place. I am lucky because I live near it and I eat there everyday.

• jukebox79's Profile Photo

Cin Cin Cafe (Miliano's chained Cafe): Still Pizza (II)

by jukebox79 Updated May 27, 2007

The cafe is right 2 or 3 booths next to Pizza House. It was windy and a little cold before I could have realized with me just in top tank and jean skirt. I draged my girlfriend there and we sat near the pavement outside the cafe. We made an order of " Four cheeses" and "Vegetarian" , size 6', but it took us waiting for too long. My Thailand tour exploring story and our drinks had nearly ran out before they came and gave us some appetizer, two pieces of bread, dry and with badly cut to ease our complaint. Tasted like some overbaked pizza dough, cold and dry, can't believe they call it appetizer. Later we moved inside under the roof to keep my body temperature :-(
    The food was finally served on the table right after we started to read the mags there. It was too plain and soft, I could barely held it up. We could not finish them all, maybe we were too hungry.I ordered Margherita before and it was not so bad at all last time.
    Was the taste realated to the weather?

Favorite Dish: Maybe next time we should order Margherita again.

• jukebox79's Profile Photo

PIzza cafes: Other Pizza Cafes

by jukebox79 Updated May 25, 2007

I've been to several places for Pizza, check them out,

ITALIAN RESTAUANT
    Add: 3/F, No,360, Rd Huanshi Dong
    Tel: 020-83863840

Jiayouzhan Cafe
    Add: No. 13, Ave, Jiangnandadao, Haizhu District (Opposite of Rosedale Hotel, GZ)
    Tel: 020-84019920

MILANO
    Add: Booth 2-4, East Square, World Trade Center, No. 371-375, Rd Huangzhi Dong
    Tel:020-87302172 87302175
    Pizza and Cheezzzzze Cake

There are other fantastic places that I would like to share but some of them were close due to some reason. Someone recomended this that I've never been to,

Oscar
    Add: 3/F Holiday Inn, Rd. Huanshi Dong
    Tel:020-8776 6999
    Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

• Guangzhou Restaurant: Don't miss carrying food with you from Pakistan

by wasimak1 Updated Mar 27, 2007

Please dontgo any muslim restaurant in china, you can not bear the smell of that environment, the meat they use is 100% non reliable so i strongly recommend not to go any of muslim restaurant just carry your home cooked and frozen food or Ahmed's tin packed foods with you if you travel to china

Favorite Dish: Nothing

• Guangzhou Restaurant: total disappointment

by chihiro75 Written May 25, 2006

Recommended by both Frommer's and LP, we went out of our way to have lunch at this place. We were staying at White Swan and really enjoying the food there, and expected something as good if not better. The service was very unpleasant, even though we went to the most expensive floor for real cuisine and not snacks, the food was mediocre at best. Not bad, but no comparison with White Swan or in, another type of food, the dim sum place. Total disappointment and absolutely not worth the expense. The food is not bad, but not what you would expect after the reviews in the guides. Even though the White Swan is more expensive, it's a different class altogether and I would much rather pay more and have real Cantonese high quality cuisine at White Swan, or pay much less and have good dim sum with lots of atmosphere at the dim sum place (see other tip).

• Sobe-A-Rush's Profile Photo

Sportsman's American Restaurant: American food

by Sobe-A-Rush Written Mar 8, 2005

Really good food with a lot to choose from. They also have some mexican food. The restaurant is a little hard to find i think as 2 times the taxi driver got lost. We spent 180RMB for 2 people and were stuffed.

• tierneyli's Profile Photo

Xi Guan Ren Jia: Paradise of GuangDong snack

by tierneyli Updated Mar 16, 2005

Very nice GuangDong flavor restaurant with rather reasonable price, two persons, around RMB60 yuan .

Favorite Dish: Guo Zheng Zong

Instant Answers: Guangzhou

Comments

Hotels Near Guangzhou Restaurant
4.0 out of 5 stars