• Things to Do
    by sylina
    Malinghe gorge
    by billyzhang

• Weekly Monday Market in Xijiang

It was Monday, when there was a weekly market selling all sorts of stuff, from herbs, pigs, food, clothes, ornaments, wine, to human hair. This was truly a memorable place.

• Lovely Kids in Xijiang

The next morning, we had a fantastic day trekking around the mountains and taking pictures. Kids came by, surrounding me laughing and check out my digital camera.

• Before Careful of the Rice Wine

By this time, we were getting tipsy. It was getting late, so we finally manage to go to bed after another half an hour of several “last drink” of the night.

• Miao Traditional Costumes

I showed Mrs. Li the picture we took at Huangguoshu, with me wearing Miao nationality costumes and ornaments (this picture here). I then found out that the so-called Miao photo costumes I wore in Huangguoshu was actually wrong. It was a mixture of Miao and Bai: with the head piece and skirt from Miao, the top coat from Bai. What a rip-off!!!

• Dinner + Kung Fu?!!!

We spent a whole night long dinner with the family, with his wife cooking delicious dishes and us eating them. Not long after we started our dinner, he called up his friend and started singing traditional Miao Minority songs, dancing and toasting with us his homemade rice wine. As the bottoms-up motion went on, they started teaching my Western...

• Homestay in Xijiang

After checking out a few hostels, we decided to sleep in a home-stay of Li’s. Li family, like many ethnic minorities I met in China, was friendly and laid-back.

• Xijiang Miao Minority Village

4 hours bus ride from Guiyang to Kaili, then another 2 hours from there to Xijiang, this less visit path really worth the travel. The transport from Kaili to Xijiang was not close to comfort at all. Imagine a 14-seater van got a ride with 24 human passengers, two chicken passengers seated on the floor, and several big packets of grocery. Xijiang is...

• Guiyang City - Bath House

Capital of Guizhou Province, Guiyang is an elegant city, although surprisingly, there are many b# rip-off #, and things here are more expensive than Beijing. Besides the relaxing walk along Guiyang River in the city center, the most memorable thing in this city must be the bath house. With a mere RMB38, you can enjoy the shower, sauna, Jacuzzi,...

• Treking Path-Chong`an river

Chong`an town is a little town where located in Huangping conuty,south-eastern Guizhou province.The Ge minoirty is a "mini" minority in China.

• Zhao xing (Dong minority)

Zhaoxingis a traditional Dong minority village .Ther are total of five drum tower in the little village.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Guizhou Sheng? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Guizhou Sheng? Write about Guizhou Sheng to help travelers.

Guizhou Sheng Hotels

Zunyi Hotels
3 Reviews - 3 Photos
Xiguan Hotels

Instant Answers: Guizhou Sheng

Comments

Guizhou Sheng Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Guizhou Sheng things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Guizhou Sheng sightseeing.
Map of Guizhou Sheng