Wuhan Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Wuhan

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

Beware of friendly drivers

by asianbelle Written Jul 9, 2004

I had a very unpleasant experience in Wuhan. The driver of the rented car robbed me of cash in broad daylight.

The driver has been friendly and helpful over the past 2 days we were moving around the area. On the last day, when I went down the car to visit the ladies room, I accidentally left my bag in the car. After I alighted, the car left to gas up. When the car came back, the driver was his usual friendly self. Even my things were in order.

It was when I reached the airport and was about to change currency when I discovered the theft.

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

Knock, knock! Who's there?

by asianbelle Updated Jul 13, 2004

In the middle of the night, one of my companions heard knocks on her room door which she ignored. After a while, it stopped. However, several minutes later, her bedside phone rang and on the line is a Chinese-speaking male voice. She simply hung up.

Later we found out that these things are not uncommon in rural China. I guess, you know what could have happened had she answered the door or the phone. The best thing really is ignore or immediately report it to the front desk. And make sure your door is secured.

• Business Travel

• zwack's Profile Photo

Wuhan is beside The Chang...

by zwack Written Aug 24, 2002

Wuhan is beside The Chang Jiang River.Sometimes,the flood will be happened in the summer,and it might makes a huge destroy to city.But since 1997,the government expend a huge sum of money to build embankment to protect the city.

Instant Answers: Wuhan

Comments

Wuhan Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Wuhan warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Wuhan sightseeing.