Yichang Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Yichang

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Shop & Restaurant on board: OK food

by Willettsworld Written May 19, 2009

There was a large restaurant on board my boat (the Chang Hang Jiang Shan II) which luckily had a menu in English with about a couple of dozen dishes including various meat and veg dishes and rice etc. They also sold alcohol such as beer and spirits. It might be wise to take some snacks along with you for the trip such as crisps and biscuits etc. I took some plus some bread, jam and sachets of coffee so as to make breakfast in the morning. There was also a small shop on board selling snacks, magazines, drink etc. Along the way on the cruise, there will be people selling food from stalls plus there are also a few shops but prices will be more than bringing food along with you in advance.

• urban4est's Profile Photo

Street Side Noodle Shop: Best Noodles

by urban4est Written Nov 30, 2003

A small little street shop near the Yichang International Hotel and across from the Bridge Park had one of my favorite meals. The flavor hasn't been surpassed. If you are a fan of Chinese noodles like me, this is a must stop. The owner of the shop makes the hand made noodles right at the entrance to the shop. There are 5 tables inside. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

Favorite Dish: Both the dry noodles and noodles in soup were delicious.

• herzog63's Profile Photo

Don't remember.....: Awesome food!!

by herzog63 Written Sep 20, 2003

There are many local restaurants to chose from. We chose a localy style restaurant that had a few people in it as we figured that they wouldn't be there if the food was terrible. I think we just had a bowl or two of noodles. There's no way I can remember the name of it. But I'm sure it was pretty yummy. I don't remember eating a meal that I didn't like in China! As far as the price goes I'm also sure it was only US$ .20 cents or less! But times have changed so I'm also sure that there have been price increases too.

Local Restaurant
    • Trains

Instant Answers: Yichang

Comments

Yichang Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Yichang restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yichang sightseeing.