Fenghuangcun Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Fenghuangcun

• tenluk's Profile Photo

Street Vendors: Local food

by tenluk Updated Apr 12, 2014

We were walking along the river side of the Pheonix town, nightlife was great here and there were alley along some street where we could see the small shop selling souvenir and food. We would enjoy the scenery of the river by stop at this food vendors and tried its noodle soup and the buns. It was a great time.

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Bingo: Nice ambiance

by Willettsworld Written May 19, 2009

Was met by a lovely golden retriever dog when I walked inside to see what this place was like. It's located near the Wanming Pagoda and has items such as cheesecake, pizza, spaghetti and pasta on the menu. I had a chicken and potato curry and rice followed by a slice of blueberry cheesecake that had blackcurrants instead of blueberries but I prefer them instead! This is a good place to hang out and meet other western travellers as Fenghuang is a little bit off-the-beaten-track as far as western tourists are concerned.

• Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Street stalls: Near the covered bridge

by Willettsworld Written May 19, 2009

There are a series of night0time eating stalls that run along the road that goes away from the north side of the Hong Qiao Bridge. A few restaurants near where I was staying just had Chinese specialities on the menu like pig's ears and snake which, for some reason, I didn't really fancy! I checked out some of the stalls and decided to go for it and picked out some food in order for it to be cooked by one guy on his stall. There's all kinds of different meats and fish along with different vegetables. I sat with a small group of students at some tables behind his stall and chatted with them as I ate and downed a bottle of beer.

Instant Answers: Fenghuangcun

Comments

Fenghuangcun Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Fenghuangcun restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fenghuangcun sightseeing.