Related Jiangsu Sheng Favorites Tips

3rd bridge
    1st bridge
    by rabbit06
    one of the many islands!

Most Viewed Favorites in Jiangsu Sheng

• BTpcr's Profile Photo

Information Access

by BTpcr Written Nov 2, 2008

Favorite thing: I really enjoyed my visit to Jiangsu. I went o suzhou, wuxi, zhouzhuang, yangzhou and zhenjiang. All along southern Jiangsu. I am, however, a bit annoyed by the information that is avaiable for us, tourists. I always search for official sites, but it gets a bit difficult. The www is over-run with lies and exagerated text. I want o let all you potential Jiangsu visitors know that there is an official website for the province. The english version is at tastejiangsu.com. I was satisfied with the information, no exagerations.

Fondest memory: I have 2 fondest memories. They are ties. I would have to say that the temples in Zhenjiang were nice to see, they were the first temples I visited. And the second, the food. I love fish and everything that has just been caught fresh. The cuisine is packed with these crittors!

• Jiang_Cucha's Profile Photo

Kun Stone

by Jiang_Cucha Written May 31, 2003

Favorite thing: Kun Stone is only produced at Kunshan. My father loves Kun Stone very much, so that my Kunshan home is full of Kun Stone.

Jiangsu Sheng Hotels

17 Hotels
Jiangyin Hotels
1 Review - 3 Photos

Instant Answers: Jiangsu Sheng

Comments

Jiangsu Sheng Favorites

Reviews and photos of Jiangsu Sheng favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Jiangsu Sheng sightseeing.
Map of Jiangsu Sheng