Related Jiangsu Sheng Favorites Tips

3rd bridge
    1st bridge
    by rabbit06
    one of the many islands!

Most Viewed Favorites in Jiangsu Sheng

• BTpcr's Profile Photo

Information Access

by BTpcr Written Nov 2, 2008

Favorite thing: I really enjoyed my visit to Jiangsu. I went o suzhou, wuxi, zhouzhuang, yangzhou and zhenjiang. All along southern Jiangsu. I am, however, a bit annoyed by the information that is avaiable for us, tourists. I always search for official sites, but it gets a bit difficult. The www is over-run with lies and exagerated text. I want o let all you potential Jiangsu visitors know that there is an official website for the province. The english version is at tastejiangsu.com. I was satisfied with the information, no exagerations.

Fondest memory: I have 2 fondest memories. They are ties. I would have to say that the temples in Zhenjiang were nice to see, they were the first temples I visited. And the second, the food. I love fish and everything that has just been caught fresh. The cuisine is packed with these crittors!

• Jiang_Cucha's Profile Photo

Kun Stone

by Jiang_Cucha Written May 31, 2003

Favorite thing: Kun Stone is only produced at Kunshan. My father loves Kun Stone very much, so that my Kunshan home is full of Kun Stone.

Jiangsu Sheng Hotels

8 Hotels
Shengao Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Jiangsu Sheng

Comments

Jiangsu Sheng Favorites

Reviews and photos of Jiangsu Sheng favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Jiangsu Sheng sightseeing.
Map of Jiangsu Sheng