Zhouzhuang Favorites

  • Willow trees at Zhouzhuang, China
    Willow trees at Zhouzhuang, China
    by victorwkf
  • Flowers in Zhouzhuang, China
    Flowers in Zhouzhuang, China
    by victorwkf
  • Loading birds onto a boat, Zhouzhuang
    Loading birds onto a boat, Zhouzhuang
    by victorwkf

Most Recent Favorites in Zhouzhuang

  • o00o's Profile Photo

    Roll your Boat

    by o00o Written Feb 25, 2003

    2.5 out of 5 starsHelpfulness

    Favorite thing: Most of the local have their own wooden boat but it was too sad to say that most of theboat moving around are mainly for tourist, seldom see any local rowing their boad..

    Related to:
    • Cruise

    Was this review helpful?

  • o00o's Profile Photo

    Canals

    by o00o Written Feb 25, 2003

    Favorite thing: 60% of the city are covered by canal. The rest 40% is ocupied by wooden houses and small path. No main road for cars and buses.

    Related to:
    • Cruise

    Was this review helpful?

  • o00o's Profile Photo

    Eastern Venice

    by o00o Written Feb 25, 2003

    2.5 out of 5 starsHelpfulness

    Favorite thing: Italian are proud to have a city of canal Venice, In Asia we have the same city of canal - Zhouzhuang.

    Related to:
    • Cruise

    Was this review helpful?

  • simcard's Profile Photo

    Bridges!!

    by simcard Written Nov 10, 2002

    2.5 out of 5 starsHelpfulness

    Fondest memory: My fondest memory about Zhouzhuang is certainly the bridges over the water, and boats coming and going.. Such scene brought so much peace into my heart..

    Was this review helpful?

Instant Answers: Zhouzhuang

Get an instant answer from local experts and frequent travelers

40 travelers online now

Comments

Zhouzhuang Favorites

Reviews and photos of Zhouzhuang favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Zhouzhuang sightseeing.

View all Zhouzhuang hotels