Fushun Restaurants

All finished
    by urban4est
  • No, I didn't show the dog!! This is the 807 bus...
    No, I didn't show the dog!! This is the...
    by chinapossum

Most Recent Restaurants in Fushun

• 1913 Restaurant: American Fare

by litom Written Feb 12, 2006

If you are looking for a good Western place to eat you try this place. Great service agood food. reasonably priced. We had 4 in our party and the total cost was about $32.00 USD.

Favorite Dish: Good Steaks and deserts.

• urban4est's Profile Photo

Korean Food in Fushun

by urban4est Written Nov 30, 2004
    All finished

We were hungry and ready for lunch. Mr Guo (from the art shop for carvings at the intersection shown elsewhere) told us there was a very good Korean restaurant nearby that had just opened. We persuaded him after much coaxing to come with us. As you can see we didn't leave over much. This was one of the best Korean restaurants I've been to and I like Korean food. I often eat in L.A. Koreatown. Everyone (Mr. Guo, Ping and our taxi driver as well as me) enjoyed a delicious filling meal.

The restaurant including the toilet was very clean. That was rare on my trip.

Favorite Dish: Well some may not like the idea but the roasted dog dipped in spicy sauces was really good. Yes, northern China does farm dogs for food as well as a number of other Asian countries. The Kim Chee was good and spicy.

• chinapossum's Profile Photo

Fido's: Want to eat a dog?

by chinapossum Written Nov 9, 2004

No, I didn't show the dog!! This is the 807 bus...

I love dogs. If you love them too you will want to avoid the dogmeat restaurant sector in west Fushun.

We unfortunately happened upon a skinned (dead) greyhound strung up in a tree beside the main road, and turned our heads away in disgust as the vendor roasted the dog with a blowtorch, while hungry patrons looked on.

Still, this is what cultural differences are all about, isn't it? A "member of the family" to one is a "meal on the table" to another. Who are we to judge. We eat CHEESE, for chrissake!

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish is pekinese. But they won't cook it for me.

Pekinese are PETS.

Loaded buses will stop dead in the middle of the street to avoid running over a tiny pekinese who wants to walk on the road.
    Maybe there's not enough meat on a pekinese to bother about? I dunno.

• Travel with Pets

Instant Answers: Fushun

Comments

Fushun Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Fushun restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fushun sightseeing.