Shenyang Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Shenyang

• Confucius's Profile Photo

Thieves abound!

by Confucius Updated Jun 16, 2004

Got my camera stolen in the little gift shop at General Zhang Xue-Liang's old residence which is now restored as a museum. This happened exactly one week after his natural death in Hawaii and the house was still decorated with wreathes in mourning.
    I put my camera down on a table of books and turned around to speak with the shopkeeper about Zhang Xue-Liang memorabilia and then, while being introduced to a fancy commemorative stamp, the camera somehow disappeared without a trace.
    I'm convinced Shenyang attracts thugs and thieves from all over Northeast China. Even the North Koreans in Shenyang seek asylum at the Japan and US consulates in order to get out of this stinking city.
    I never had any bad experiences elsewhere in China so my impression of Shenyang is forever tarnished by this unfortunate incident.
    (No photograph available for this tip because of obvious reasons.)

• Museum Visits

• yangshu's Profile Photo

trash rain

by yangshu Written Mar 10, 2004

even i m shameful to say that cause...... there are many old building for comman people. they are very kind people but have a bad habbit, throwing the life trash from the upstair.
    my mother alway warns me when i go through the building to bus stop, watch out the upstair.

in new community area, most rich people live in, it is not a problem. however, 70% people are from low class

• weeklygo's Profile Photo

I like the image of a Chinese...

by weeklygo Written Sep 8, 2002

I like the image of a Chinese Dragon, In my hometown there are a lot of them...

Instant Answers: Shenyang

Comments

Shenyang Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Shenyang warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Shenyang sightseeing.