Zhou Zhuang, Shanghai

Know about this? Rate It!

by alexia_lin
    by gmanxue
    by wonga0
  • gmanxue's Profile Photo

gmanxue's General Tip

by gmanxue Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: Although Shanghai has few landscapes, there are many small cities around Shanghai with beautiful scenes. The picture is the West Lake, which is a famous scene in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang and near Shanghai.

• Jiang_Cucha's Profile Photo

Zhou Zhuang

by Jiang_Cucha Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Zhou Zhuang

Fondest memory: Zhou Zhuang is famous No.1 Water Town of China. Actually it belongs to Jiang Su Province and take you about 90 minutes from Shanghai to Zhou Zhuang. Please do not visit there at any Chinese Festivals, or you won't enjoy any views but crowded tourists...Anyway, I believe you will love Zhou Zhuang as me...;)

• Definitely,Shanghai is...

by alexia_lin Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Definitely,Shanghai is modern,but when you visit a modern city,you also can see some very traditional stuff here.For example,ChengHuang Temple,including Shanghai Old Street, is a very tradional place in such a modern city.Of course,Zhouzhuang is a wonderful place that you can't miss.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Shanghai is that once I went to a watertown around Shanghai called Zhouzhuang.When I arrived there,I was really shocked,it seemed that I was in Venice,it's so beautiful. Perhaps,I've lived in city for long time and it was really exciting for me to escape from the citylife,especially when you saw those small briges,the traditional boats on the rivers,that's really amazing.

Instant Answers: Shanghai