Taxkorgan Nightlife

by l_joo

Most Recent Nightlife in Taxkorgan

Adult Pakistani: Adult Pakistani

by l_joo Written Aug 11, 2004

According to an adult Pakistani I met back in Sost (border of Pakistan-China). He told me he is a trader specialize in importing and exporting between China and Pakistan. He said he dislike smoking, dislike liquor but he likes prostitution so much. He told me whenever he come to Tashkorgan or some other towns in Xinjiang province, he will look for girls to ermm....

• l_joo's Profile Photo

So many girls: So many girls

by l_joo Written Jul 30, 2004

Yes so many girls on the street looking at you, if you look back means they will approach you to talk price. I am not a tourist to seek Ta Pao but I just build tips for VT for fun. I saw many men in typical Chinese dress up of black leather shoes and belt plus a polo shirt, come to this small town just for one mission, Ta Pao. They come by car from faraway on weekend to look for something they needed.....

Wen Sha Bao: One of the NLS

by l_joo Written Jul 30, 2004

Wen Sha Bao is just another nightlife spot here among ermm at least 10 I saw. At night 8pm onwards, the atmosphere on street changed into another mood of somewhat red light district where we encountered some your girls asking " Xian Sheng, yao da pao ma? " The meaning is so obvious to ask for that, yes that. They charge 30 yuan per Ta Pao. Our friend, the Portuguese disappeared that night, we thought he were missing but actually went for Ta Pao 30 yuan.

One of the NLS

Instant Answers: Taxkorgan

Comments

Taxkorgan Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Taxkorgan nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Taxkorgan sightseeing.