Know about this? Rate It!
Lung Yeuk Tau Heritage Trail
Who says HK is lack of history? Just take a walk on Lung Yeuk Tau Heritage Trail and you can taste some historical feeling. Along the trail, you will walk pass (or if you like, into) several walled-villages which are still occupied by 'locals'. It's not difficult to see some 'village-grandmas' using the most traditional method - burning charcoal - for cooking rice, that should be tastier than the clay-pot rice in Temple Street I guess :)
I started the walk from the Fanling side and ended in "Kaan Lung Wai" near Upper River Indus in Sheung Shui; it took me less than 2 hours including occasional photo stops. If you have time and mood, walking along Upper River Indus is also a nice idea, provided that the weather is nice.
Please check out the following official website for more details.
- Budget Travel
- Historical Travel
Traditional Chinese House
This is an example of a traditional Chinese House. Not many of these exist today in HK due to the lack of space and high population.
- Luxury Travel
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Speyer Hotels
- Cofradía de Suchitlán Hotels
- Cotati Hotels
- Ebel es Saqi Hotels
- Rapid City
- State of Andhra Pradesh Off The Beaten Path
- Sonneveld house
- Ventspils Off The Beaten Path
- Newcastle upon Tyne Off The Beaten Path
- San Jose Off The Beaten Path
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Off The Beaten Path
- Bad Soden am Taunus Off The Beaten Path
- Panama Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Hampshire Off The Beaten Path
- Bergamo Off The Beaten Path