Been here? Rate It!
Curry King: Indian Curry @ Chungking Mansions
I like curry and hot food. Thai Curry, Singaporean Curry, Japanese Curry and Hong Kong Curry are the common options. Wanna try something special and different? I suggest you trying Indian Curry, which will give you a totally different sense and flavour!
I first dined at Curry King a few years ago with my friend. The feeling was so funny to have dinner inside this secret building - Chungking Mansions. Perhaps you've been told to get rid of the building before, I've been told the same but the food of the Indian restaurant has become irresistable since my first dinner there. There are different types of curry, each of different degree of spiciness. The staff is friendly and is willing to recommend different dishes to you.
When you are tired of the common restaurants on the street, why don't you explore those in this special building?
Favorite Dish: Chicken Vindaloo
- the hottest dish I've ever tried, it's really an exciting dish!
- a very tasty curry dish!
- Indian pancake, a nice alternative to rice for eating with curry
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Porto Santo Island
- McLeod Ganj Hotels
- Sha Tin Hotels
- Upper Canada Village Hotels
- Oman Hotels