Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill, Hong Kong

• THLIN's Profile Photo

Dan Ryan's: Grill Restaurant

by THLIN Updated Apr 4, 2011

Entrance

This is one of the most rescommanded restaurant in a Hong kong restaurant website called openrice. This restaurant like its competitors such as Hard Rock, Friday's, has a very American style ambience. It is fully decorated with American posts and small kits. we were there a day after Halloween; thus, I saw a lot of pumpkins placing all around.
    The food here is OK, at least I was content that I found a place that can satisfied my need to meat, fries, cocktail,and salad. The only I had a little opinion is that is a bit too dark in xertain area. I couldn't even read the menu properly, but still I'd recommand it to you sincerely.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish here might be thir french fries. It's fair simple to find a nice french fires worldwide, even in my remote factory in China's rural area, but it's rather difficult to find good taste fries with patato skin. Second is their assorted appetizer with baked patato, onion ring, and chicken wing. The muffin in bread basket is delicious, even it's rather expensive for four slices of bread and two muffins. The grilled chicken and pork rib is nice too, but not really that impressive comparing to its competitors.

• HKJules's Profile Photo

Dan Ryans: Always Good

by HKJules Written Mar 28, 2008

The first place I went to eat in Hong Kong was Dan Ryans Ocean Terminal (I have now been to HK 13 times) each time I go to Dan Ryans. It is just so relaxed with good service and good food.

Favorite Dish: Mushrooms stuffed with crab meat
    Pork Chops with Baked Potatoe and sour cream mmmmmmm

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill: A taste of America in Asia

by dejavu2gb Written Mar 18, 2005

Dan Ryan's, Pacific Place

If you have had a little too much of Chinese food, and you want a taste of something different, head to Dan Ryans. Its an American style restaurant in the Pacific Place Shopping Comples in Hong Kong.
    They serve the usual selection of American fare with the likes of Steaks, Club Sandwiches etc.

Favorite Dish: I had only visited there once, and I had the Club Sandwich. The food was very nice, and of good proportions too, just enough to fill that hunger gap after a full day of walking round seeing the sights.

• leffe3's Profile Photo

Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill: Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill

by leffe3 Written Aug 26, 2002

I was craving for something of a change from rice and noodles and this place came up with the goods... Exactly what you would expect with such a name, even down to the iced water being constantly served, coffee refilled, noisy, brash, decor re Americana etc.. But the food was very very good

Favorite Dish: Steaks, burgers, bottled American beer.....

• Gnome's Profile Photo

Dan Ryans: Dan Ryans

by Gnome Written Aug 24, 2002

I know this is not a very Cantonese at all, but they have the best Chicago style pork ribs in this part of the world. And it is much better then the chicken feet and internal organs that you can get in Cantonese restaurants.

Favorite Dish: American ribs and other food.

Instant Answers: Hong Kong

Comments

Hotels Near Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill
4.0 out of 5 stars