Hui Lau Shan, Hong Kong

4 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews

by MizBlack
    by MizBlack
    by taymw
  • Hui Lau Shan: Loved their drinks.

by Nitz24online Written Aug 28, 2011

Hi...

I have been to Hui Lau Shan so many times...& loved their drinks...I have tried so many different flavors..... Is there anyone who could Please tell me about their drink recipe ?

I would be very thankful.....

Contact me on : nitz24online@yahoo.com

Favorite Dish: mango coconut drink

• pamychan's Profile Photo

hui lau san: hui lau san

by pamychan Updated Dec 24, 2006

this is a must for all dessert lovers. they have a huge range of desserts like mango pudding and other herbal concoctions like gui ling gao and bird's nest. a must try is the mango drink where they put a lower layer of aloe vera or coconut or hashima jelly and a top layer of mango puree or watermelon juice, topped with mango cubes. go in pairs as they sell one cup for HKD20 but 2 cups for HKD32. worse come to worse, drink 2 cups by urself! its that good!

• taymw's Profile Photo

Hui Lau Shan: Mango Frenzy!

by taymw Written May 2, 2006

Hui Lau Shan - no, it's not the name of a mountain out of some Chinese swordfighting novel, but the name of a dessert shop chain. With around 50 outlets in Hong Kong alone, Hui Lau Shan is a name associated with refreshing desserts made with lots of fresh fruits & sago. And if you're a mango guy like me, you ought to check this out!

Favorite Dish: There's one Hui Lau Shan back in SG, International Building. But some of the items are not included in SG's menu. One great dish, that I honestly think SG should have is the 'Bird nest with sago in mango juice'. Seeing the name itself is enough to make me go ga-ga. It costs around HK$20. Therefore, the portion of bird's nest isn't that much. But you can still feel its presence in your mouth though. Another item I'll recommend is the 'Mango glutinous balls'. Delicious! As I said, this is definitely not a place you wanna miss if you're mango-maniac!

• sahel578's Profile Photo

Mountain.. ?: Cool Fruity Treat

by sahel578 Written Sep 18, 2003

Cool Drinks

My co worker said that this place was not to be missed for a cool drink. They are all over the city. I do not know the name in English. I was just told to look for a sweet shop with the character for "mountain" written in gold letters.
    It was a nice place to stop and pause from the heat of the day. I had the strawberry shake with milk and my bf had the mango drink. I think mine was much better than his!

• MizBlack's Profile Photo

Hui Lau Shan: Mango Mania!

by MizBlack Written Apr 28, 2007

Craving for some fruity dessert? Drop by hui lau shan and choose from their variety of mango dessert. On top of their famous mango dessert, hui lau shan offers snacks as well.

Instant Answers: Hong Kong

Comments

Hotels Near Hui Lau Shan
5.0 out of 5 stars