Islam Food, Hong Kong

• ishi01's Profile Photo

Cafe at The Islamic Centre: Halal Food For The Travelling Muslim

by ishi01 Written Apr 15, 2009

Whats Left of the Yummy Dim Sum

Even before leaving for Hong Kong, I had one goal in mind. If i dont see anything else, I must find the halal dim sum restaurant that was featured in The star. I almost gave up. But I eventually found the place - it was quite near Wan Chai, infact I only had to walk around for half an hour - even that was because i was in unfamiliar territories. Needless to say, many of the Indian muslim I met at Tsim sha Shui had given me the run around. I didnt want Pakistani food when in Hong Kong. I wanted authentic chinese food. And nothing is more authentic than dim sum for brunch washed down with small sips off chinese tea.

Favorite Dish: All the Dim Sum

• ishi01's Profile Photo

Cafe at The Islamic Centre: Halal Food For The Travelling Muslim

by ishi01 Updated Apr 15, 2009

Whats Left of the Yummy Dim Sum

Favorite Dish: All the Dim Sum

• Warung Malang: Cool Indonesian Halal Food

by sbrabdl Updated Jul 9, 2006

"Warung " means " Shop ", and " Malang " is a name of one city in East Jawa, Indonesia. Providing delicous traditional Indonesian food by genuine Indonesian cookies, sell Indonesian snack too. Warung open 10:00 - 22:00.

You will get discount if you are Indonesian worker.

Favorite Dish: Nasi Goreng, Soto Ayam, Rawon, Es Teh Manis...

• vincentf's Profile Photo

Kowloon City - Islam Food

by vincentf Written Jun 10, 2003

This is a small cozy restaurant tucked in the old buildings of Kowloon City. It offers Szechuan/Shanghai cuisine, although the name implies "Islamic" food.

Favorite Dish: The most famous dish to try is the beef buns.

Instant Answers: Hong Kong

Comments

Hotels Near Islam Food
317 Opinions