Shopping Malls, Hong Kong

by zephyrgurl108
    Food on display
    by doreeny
  • doreeny's Profile Photo

Food court: Cheap & good!

by doreeny Updated Mar 13, 2003
    Food on display

Can find such food courts at the shopping malls located at major MTR stations. The food on display helped customer to make decision on the wide variety offered.

Favorite Dish: Try the noodles -- mine the portion is HUGE!

• Adeline_Foo's Profile Photo

POPULAR HAUNTS

by Adeline_Foo Updated Sep 3, 2002

One of the most popular haunt for gourmet food lovers are in FOOD FORUM, TIMES SQUARE, CAUSEWAY BAY. This four level collection of quality international cuisines are appropriately names A Taste of Guangdong, Spice Market, Home Town Favourites and International Delights, covering 18 restaurants serving Cantonese, Southeast Asian, provincial Chinese and Internationalcuisines.

Favorite Dish: We went to this restaurants called A Taste of Guangdong for our morning dim sum. The food is quite good and delicious ... price is resonable ... but the service was a bit slow, much to our surprised!

• Again, a name escapes me, but...

by dzni Written Aug 26, 2002

Again, a name escapes me, but there's a little Taiwanese restaurant in the shopping mall attached to the New World Rennaisance Hotel.
    Nice restaurant... seems to me that there were white tablecloths.

Favorite Dish: I had the squid, and it was excellent. I forget what my buddy had, but I believe he enjoyed it as well.

• zephyrgurl108's Profile Photo

keywest: tapioca and green tea ice cream

by zephyrgurl108 Written Jun 6, 2004

green tea and tapioca ice cream

service is fast. they have an ample array of vegetarian dishes.

Favorite Dish: i loved the seven vege spag. and the tapioca and green tea ice cream. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Instant Answers: Hong Kong