Sai Wan Travel Guide

Sai Wan Things to Do

• BEAUTY RECIPE - Most amazing facial in...

by cocopretty Written Jul 30, 2010

I was in Hong Kong a couple weeks ago and a friend recommended that I try out this recently opened beauty parlour in Sai Wan called Beauty Recipe. I wasn’t expecting much or to see results right away, but I was blown away. The kind of technology they have produce results like no other facials I have ever gotten. Their treatments are a little bit pricey but it’s well worth it in the end. It made me realize that anything else is a waste of time and money because the results just pale in comparison. I did their Carbon Dioxide/Bohr Effect treatment, as well as their Nanocell: E Pro treatment for 5 days and saw phenomenal results immediately following the 5 kinds of treatment: Nano El-Collagen, Nano B*Tox, Nano Arbutin, Nano Stem Cell, and Nano EGF Complex. I noticed the disappearance of wrinkles, and noticeably firmer and brighter skin with a more even complexion. Even my daughter noticed the difference and said that I looked 10 years younger! I couldn’t be happier with the service as well as the end result I achieved. Being back in Canada now I wish I could find a place that offers what Beauty Recipe does. They currently only offer services to women, but the owners, Connie Szeto and Kenneth, mentioned that they will be expanding to offer them to men as well. I highly recommend this to anyone, and if you’re sceptical, just give it one try and you won’t be disappointed; you’ll find yourself going back for more.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel
    • Spa and Resort

Instant Answers: Sai Wan

Comments

Sai Wan Travel Guide
Map of Sai Wan