Know about this?
Take a light jacket ALWAYS with you
Not having one always with me on my first two days in Hong Kong made me get a cold....
Air-conditioners all over Hong Kong tend to be a little too cold, even for my standards. So try to keep you warm indoors and take it off outdoors... you will survive without such a cold at the end.
- Family Travel
Expect to get water droplets...
Expect to get water droplets falling on you even if it's not raining. This happens especially as you walk along the side walks along the street shops. Most of this water comes from the condensation of air-con units above you... or at least, that's what i'd like to think... ;p
Look out below!
Something else I thought was very different about Hong Kong was the fact that you had to look out for the airconditioners that drip on your head down most of the streets in Hong Kong! ;)
By the end of the first day we learnt to look for puddles on the ground to know where to dodge...haha!! You'll learn it very quickly too...
The by far most annoying thing...
The by far most annoying thing about HK is the ever dripping Air Conditioners. Every where you go, you get splashed with drips of water from the window mounted Air Cons.
Hong Kong Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ghatsila Hotels
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Carcar Hotels
- Wildwood Crest Hotels
- Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers
- Negril Warnings and Dangers
- Romania Warnings and Dangers
- Jerusalem Warnings and Dangers
- U. S. Virgin Islands Warnings and Dangers
- Manila Warnings and Dangers
- Tunisia Warnings and Dangers
- Penang Warnings and Dangers
- Lima Warnings and Dangers
- Lombok Warnings and Dangers
- Tahiti Warnings and Dangers
- Florence Warnings and Dangers